Make your own free website on

Violating Your Rights

Forum Page to Voice Your Own Opinion

Violating Your Rights Home
Department of Education Complaint
Our Complaint To Internal Affairs - Kentucky State Police
Forum Page to Voice Your Own Opinion
Bank Account without Social Security Number
Civil Rights Complaint Title 42 United States Code 1983 and 1985
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure

Please feel free to voice to others your own unique view; especially if your you feel your rights have been violated. Please refrain from using profanity or it will be edited. 

Write Your Own Views